Yeahhh it's a party in the USA, like Miley Cyrus' song, here you can find the top events happening in the USA, so you can put them on your calendar and avoid missing any.
1) Rose Bowl Parade: is the biggest college football playoff held on New Year's Day in Pasadena, California. The event is of such magnitude that is attracts hundreds of thousands of spectators and is televised across the USA. The football match is preceded by a magnificent parade where you can see spectacular floats constructed exclusively out of flowers and flower petals.
2) Super Bowl Sunday: apparently American football always makes for a great event in the USA and the Super Bowl is so popular that its fame transcends national frontiers. This is the grand championship playoff match of the National Football League, which is held in one of the southern USA sun-belt cities or in a large indoor football arena. The event includes spectacular entertainment featuring internationally-famous artists. Tickets are very hard to get and usually cost over $1000 per seat.
3) Sundance Film Festival: This is the American version of the Cannes Film Festival. Held in Park City - Utah-, Sundance Film Festival features some of the finest new and experimental works by young filmmakers.
4) Mardi Gras in New Orleans: the last weeks prior to the solemn religious season of Lent is marked by a energetic party in New Orleans, Louisiana. The celebration features grand parades, entertainment and nightly parties escalating through the last weekend and culminating with a final blast on “Fat Tuesday”.
5) Spring Break in Florida: hordes of college students from across the country flock to Florida for wild days of beach and parties.
6) Calle Ocho Festival Miami: also in Florida, Calle Ocho Festival is an ethnic street fair held at the heart of “Little Havana” on Eighth Street. It features a huge variety of festivities including latin entertainment, a diversity of ethnic foods and open-air street markets.